"Home property damage" Insurance | Lev Ins

The insurance can be concluded only with individual entities. The objects insured can be houses and apartments, which are declared to be main and permanently habitable type of residence and the movable property in the house/apartment insured.
The insurance coverage offers nine different options, depending on the house/apartment’s square surface, its sum insured and the sum insured of the movable property in it.

Lev Ins covers the following risks:

Fire and natural disasters;
Terrorist attack;
Third – party liability;
Break downs.